General Tradesman Insurance
Our per capita tradesman product is available for businesses with a maximum turnover of £1,000,000. The policy can cater for self employed persons and also businesses with up to 12 manual employees. The maximum number of 12 employees relates to manual employees only and does not include clerical employees.
Public and Products Liability cover is provided as standard with a wide range of optional extensions available to enable you to tailor cover according to your needs. Optional extensions include employers liability, own plant tools & equipment, hired in plant, contract works and personal accident.
Key Benefits include:
- Premium simply based on number of manual employees
- Clerical Employees covered FREE OF CHARGE including worldwide cover
- Multiple trades accepted
- Temporary visits to member countries of the European Community covered
- Wide range of low and high risks trades covered
- No claims bonus available on all trades
Standard cover include:
- Public & products liability £1,000,000
Optional covers include:
- Employers liability £10,000,000
- Public & products liability up to £10,000,000
- Contract works up to £500,000
- Own plant, tool and equipment up to £25,000
- Hired in plant up to a maximum value of £50,000 any one item
- Personal accident cover available for Principals, Partners & Directors aged 16 to 70
- Legal expenses £100,000 any one claim and;
- employment disputes and compensation up to £1,000,000 any one period of insurance
All types of trades accepted including:
- Air conditioning / installation & maintenance
- Alarm & CCTV installation (efficacy available)
- Building contractors
- Ceiling and partition erection
- Computer engineers, installation & maintenance
- Electrical contractors
- Landscape gardeners
- Mastic sealant application
- Painting and decorating
- Paving and driveway laying
- Plasterers and renderers
- Refrigeration installation and maintenance
- Shop and office fitters
The above list is not exhaustive and we will do our utmost to accommodate where possible.
Please contact our dedicated helpline 0800 197 5515 to discuss your requirements or complete the Request a Call Back form and one of our team will contact you.
The above cover and limits are based on our products only. In certain circumstances we may seek terms from alternative markets and we will set out our recommendations to you based on our assessment of your requirements.