Motor Fleet Insurance
If your business runs more than two vehicles, you should consider the option of a fleet insurance policy instead of insuring each vehicle individually. The benefits of insuring the vehicles on a fleet policy includes flexibility of cover, one renewal date & the added bonus of cheaper premiums.
There are three levels of insurance available on most fleet policies:
- Third party only – This cover provides you with liabilities only in respect of a ‘third party’. This means that if you have an accident in your vehicle there would be no cover for you or your vehicle, only for the other driver involved in the incident.
- Third party, fire and theft – As per third party only insurance this would cover you in respect of liabilities to a third party. However, this will also cover you in the event that your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire.
- Comprehensive – As well as the covers noted in the two sections above you also have the additional cover of any damage or injury to you or your vehicle
Key features on comprehensive cover includes:
- European cover
- Uninsured Loss recovery
- 24-hour claims teams
- Courtesy car
- Windscreen cover
Additional covers needed? We’ve got that covered:
Here at Cactus Cover we are also able to obtain quotes to include any of the following requirements:
- Breakdown cover
- Legal Expenses cover
- We are even able to obtain cover for drivers from the age of 18.
What happens next?
Give us a call and we will help you obtain the right cover at the right price, putting your needs first.
We are able to quote on a variety of fleet policies including:
- Commercial Vehicle Fleet
- Taxi Fleet
- Van Fleet
- Private Vehicle Fleet (including cars, motorbike, vans, and even horseboxes)
- Minibus Fleet
- Executive Fleet (including wedding cars, chauffeur vehicles, funeral cars)
- Truck Fleet
- Agricultural Fleet
- Motorcycles Fleet
Please contact our dedicated helpline 0800 197 5515 to discuss your requirements or complete the Request a Call Back form and one of our team will contact you.