Call 0800 197 5515 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) Business Insurance

Running a public house or a wine bar can bring many challenges but finding the right insurance shouldn’t be one of them.

Cactus Cover are here to help you organise your pub or wine bar insurance as efficiently as possible. We will ensure you have adequate insurance for all possible eventualities, whether you are a national chain, a tenanted pub or an independent free house.

As a publican you have a responsibility to do all you can to ensure the safety of your customers. Together with Buildings, Employers, Public & Products Liability cover the following is a list of key covers that you may wish to consider including within your policy.

Contents Insurance:
This can include cover for fixtures and fittings, computer and electronic office equipment, stock (including stock of alcohol & cigarettes), goods in transit and even money kept at the premises.

Business Interruption Cover:
In the event you are unable to trade due to an unexpected incident, business interruption insurance could cover your ongoing costs and also supplement your loss of income during this period.

Loss of Licence Insurance:
A licence can be revoked or not renewed for a number of reasons. As a legitimate business you may do your utmost to ensure that you operate within the licensing laws, but you may still find yourself losing your license. If you do find yourself in these circumstances you will be covered for any loss in gross income and reduction in the value of your business or premises owing to the loss of license.

Please contact our dedicated helpline 0800 197 5515 to discuss your requirements or complete the Request a Call Back form and one of our team will contact you.