Why chose Van insurance with Cactus Cover?
Cactus Cover are able to provide quotes for both personal & business van insurance.
There are three levels of insurance available on most van policies:
- Third Party Only- This cover provides you with liabilities only in respect of a ‘third party’. This means that if you have an accident in your vehicle there would be no cover for you or your vehicle, only for the other driver involved in the incident.
- Third Party, Fire and Theft- As per third party only insurance this would cover you in respect of liabilities to a third party. However, this will also cover you in the event that your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire.
- Comprehensive- As well as the covers noted in the two sections above you also have the additional cover of any damage or injury to you or your vehicle.
Key features on comprehensive cover includes:
- Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Vehicle- whilst your vehicle is being repaired at an insurer approved garage you will be provided with a courtesy vehicle for the duration of the repairs.
- Uninsured Driver Loss recovery
- Windscreen cover
- A minimum of £250 will be paid towards any personal belongings left in the vehicle which are damaged following an incident. This cover includes items such as Audio, communication, navigational and in-car entertainment equipment.
locks & keys replacement
Additional covers needed? We’ve got that covered
Here at Cactus Cover we are also able to obtain quotes to include any of the following requirements:
- Breakdown cover
- Legal Assistance cover
- Protected No Claims Discount
- Cover for trailers
Please contact our dedicated helpline 0800 197 5515 to discuss your requirements or complete the Request a Call Back form and one of our team will contact you.